Verge flail mower VFLM 1.05-1.65
- General Details
KATANA Machinery verge flail mower provides all the advantages of a flail mower and much more. Installed on a hydraulic driven, flexible arm it allows adjusting the angle of cutting in impressive 145° range. Maximum angles for this mower are:
– 90° up from ground level (full vertical cut) which is perfect for cutting hedges or fences
– 55° down from ground level when mowing verges, ditches etc.
Hydraulic driven arm allows changing the angle as well as range of this verge flail mower from driver’s seat.
Compact tractor verge flail mower is mounted to tractor with standard 3-point hitch – suitable for most compact and medium size tractors.
– Best choice for efficient cutting of hedges, fences, verges, ditches etc. (145° angle range)
– Good quality cut
– Safer than rotary/topper mower – much lower risk of ejecting stones, nails etc.
– More universal than both rotary and finishing mowers
– Two types of blades: Y-knives or hammer blades
Not the best choice if:
– Looking for the simplest construction ever (flail mower has gearbox and belt-driven cuttershaft)
VFLM verge flail mower for compact tractors – models Model: VFLM 105 VFLM 125 VFLM 145 VFLM 165 Tractor power: 20-30 HP 25-35 HP 30-40 HP 35-50 HP Weight: 240 kg 255 kg 270 kg 310 kg Cutting width: 105 cm 125 cm 145 cm 165 cm Gearbox: 35 HP 35 HP 50 HP 50 HP PTO: 540 RPM 540 RPM 540 RPM 540 RPM
KATANA Machinery mowers are designed and manufactured to provide highest quality and endurance. We make sure sheets used in case production are of optimal thickness (much thicker than for many other brands), blades made of proper material and that gear box and belt will last for long even under heavy usage.
- Related Products